Cash for hours
Cash for hours now extended through 2021!
Earn points and cash out with Healthcare Australia | Cash For Hours
Our CA$H4HOUR$ Rewards Program will be extending in 2021, so you can earn points (pts) for every hour you work automatically and accrue pts at Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals, and Aged Care Facilities. You can now cash out every time you reach 500 pts.* Remember 1 pt = $1.
To redeem your points, give your local consultant a call and your points will be converted into the appropriate dollar amount in your next pay run.
*Terms and conditions apply. See here for full details.
Work more. Earn more.
1 point = $1. Cash out every 500 points. It's that easy!
Points can be earned throughout Australia.
Earn points for shifts at public hospitals, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
Terms and Conditions
Healthcare Australia’s CA$H4HOUR$ is an exciting rewards program where you can earn points and cash out when you reach 500 points. 1pt equals $1 so the more hours you work with us, the more quickly you’ll be able to cash out!
- The incentive program in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA & SA runs until Friday 31st December 11.59am AEST 2021
- The incentive program in R&R runs from Wednesday 1st January 2020 at 12:00 am until Friday 31st December 11.59am AEST 2021
- Eligibility by staff with the following classifications: –
- QLD – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s & AT’s
- VIC – RN’s, RM’s & EN’s
- NSW – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s, EEN’s & AT
- WA – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s, EEN’s & AT
- SA – RN’s, RM’s & EN’s
- NT – RNs, ENs, RMs, AT, CSSD
- R&R – RNs, ENs, RMs, AT, CSSD
- Points will be rewarded when you work in public hospitals, (Public Payrolled Facilities in NSW), private hospitals, rural & remote facilities and aged care facilities
- You may only accrue points once your timesheets have been submitted.
- For R&R candidates being paid by the facility (ie. Cat 2), points will be accrued on provision of approved timesheets/payslips to the dedicated Cash4Hours R&R inbox (below) within 14 days of placement completion
- You may cash in your bonus anytime within the specified timeframe once a minimum of 500 points has been accrued
- Points accrued will expire when a candidate is deactivated.
- Candidate must be active and be working to claim CA$H4HOUR$
- It is up to the candidate to let the consultants know that they have reached their 500 hours
- All submissions must be made in writing to the relevant state:
- Please remember that tax and super legislative requirements apply
- All payments are at the discretion of HCA
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers (excluding Free Flight and & R&R promotions)
- HCA reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion without prior notice.
Register for jobs
As Australia’s leading healthcare recruiter we have thousands of job opportunities across the country. Fill in our quick form and we will contact you to help you find the perfect role.