- Permanent full time position based in Unley office
- Dynamic role with one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers
The role of Accounts Receivable/Finance primarily involves accounts receivable, credit control and accounts administration tasks including some high volume collection calls, working with internal/external stakeholders in order to resolve disputes and recover aged debt, account reconciliations, creation of journal entries, banking and allocation and other office support responsibilities.
- Managing collection of debtor balances including overdue amounts
- Accounts receivable
- Maintain an accurate client data base to include updated changes and full and comprehensive notes
- Query, investigate and respond; respond to customer and site queries within a reasonable period of time
- Refer and make recommendations of required action on outstanding debtors to relevant business manager
- Reconcile debtors accounts where necessary
- Liaise with Senior Accountant to ensure compliance with accounting guidelines
- Maintain customers, nurture and build client relationships and promote professionalism at all times
- Maintain a high standard of conduct and work performance to promote Healthcare Australia’s reputation with key internal and external stakeholders
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards at all times.
Our ideal candidate:
The successful candidate is someone who is customer focused with excellent communication skills and is willing to take responsibility for their work, will demonstrate enthusiasm and interest in our company and is dedicated and hardworking.
Essential Qualifications and attributes:
• Demonstrable understanding of accounts practices
• Extensive knowledge in debtor procedures and reporting systems
• High level communication and negotiation skills
• High level of numerical accuracy
• Demonstrable understanding of debt collection procedures
• Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Demonstrated skills using corporate mainframe payroll and accounts related systems
• Excellent time management skills
Previous employment experience as a credit controller, preferably with a multinational organisation highly regarded
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted with the State Government as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels.
HCA is also contracted with the Commonwealth Department of Health to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations to the Australian population. We have designed a national model that can deliver millions of vaccinations over the length of the contract!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
Please hit the apply now button, or email your current CV and an expression of interest in your cover letter to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!