We are currently recruiting for experienced Assistant in Nursing (AIN) Nurses to join our Agency and work in Aged care facilities, in and around the Newcastle & Hunter Region
Established in 1973, Nursing Agency Australia (NAA) specialises in supplying Aged Care Nurses to Aged Care Facilities throughout Australia. Forming part of Healthcare Australia, the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia, we can offer you flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel due to our national scope.
- Aged Care AINs with 6+ months of full-time (paid) experience or equivalent
- Must hold Cert III or preferably Cert 1V in Aged Care.(Can be 2nd year undergraduate with a minimum of 3 placements completed)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and culture
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Preferred provider agreements
- QuickPay service to receive payment within 24 hours of a shift
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free criminal history checks
- Free uniforms
- Online shift and availability management
- Online and practical education and training that equal CPD points
- Opportunity to transfer to another state or the UK
If you are interested in joining the agency and available for an immediate start, please email your CV directly to [email protected]
or contact Renay on 02 4952 4877 for more information
NB: Only successful candidates will ne contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!