Healthcare Australia is the largest Australian owned and operated Healthcare Nursing Agency, with an increasing number of Aged Care clients seeking suitably qualified staff. HCA requires additional aged carers ready for immediate start to work with our Home Care and Residential Aged Care clients.
This diverse role will see you pick up shifts within various Residential Aged Care facilities to provide essential care services for older Australians living within the facility.
Successful candidates will be flexible with their approach to working hours, possess excellent communication skills and have a commitment to providing the best possible care to aged clients and their families.
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Free uniforms
- Free competency training online and practical
- Free mobile app to manage availability and shifts
- 24/7 telephone support
- Various incentives offered throughout the year
- 3 month’s recent experience working within an Aged Care setting or Community setting
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support Aged Care
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- Own a registered, insured, and reliable motor vehicle
- The provision of high and low-level care, including personal hygiene tasks, showering, dressing and toileting
- Transportation to doctors, shopping and other appointments as required
- Light domestic duties and meal preparation
- Social monitoring, such as medication prompting, companionship and social outings
For more information about this opportunity, please call our Recruitment Team on 1300 660 321
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!