Are you an experienced Nurse or a Personal Care Assistant with a passion for working with the elderly? You are wanted for casual shifts around Albury & Wodonga’s most prestigious Aged Care facilities.
Healthcare Australia (HCA), the largest Healthcare provider nationally or locally require casual staff to work with our agency in Albury-Wodonga. With a large range of shifts available, choose when you would like to work from AM, PM and ND shifts available near you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your shifts today, first time and every time. Join Healthcare Australia now!
If you have availability Monday to Friday, you will be spoilt for choice!
- PCA: at least 6 months full time experience OR be a second year Bachelor of Nursing student OR be a Diploma of Nursing Student who has completed their Aged Care Placement.
- EN: at least 6 months full time experience.
- RN: at least 12 months full time experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Current flu vaccine or willing to obtain
- 2 current relevant referees
- Good communication skills – verbally and written
- A passion for caring for our elderly!
Benefits of working with HCA:
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts
- Have the flexibility to decide when you want to work between AM, PM and Nights available
- Easy to use eHCA app where you can view and confirm shifts easily
- Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service*
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Criminal Record Check
- Free Uniforms
- Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
- Unbeatable bonuses and referral incentives*
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 422 247
One of our friendly staff will take you through our simple and easy recruitment process
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!