Are you an experienced EN, RN, or PCA with a passion for working with the elderly? You are required for immediate casual shifts around Benalla’s most prestigious Aged Care facilities.
Healthcare Australia (HCA), the largest Healthcare provider nationally or locally require casual staff to work with our agency in Benalla. With a large range of shifts available, choose when you would like to work from AM, PM and ND shifts available near you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your shifts today, first time and every time. Join Healthcare Australia now!
If you have availability Monday to Friday, you will be spoilt for choice!
- PCAs must have at least 6 months experience OR currently completing second year Nursing Bachelors OR Diploma of Nursing Student who has completed their Aged Care Placement
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Current up to date Flu vaccine or willing to obtain
- 2 current relevant referees
- Good communication skills – verbally and written
- A passion for caring for our elderly!
Benefits of working with HCA:
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts
- Have the flexibility to decide when you want to work between AM, PM and Nights available
- Easy to use eHCA app where you can view and confirm shifts easily
- Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service*
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Criminal Record Check
- Free Uniforms
- Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
- Unbeatable bonuses and referral incentives*
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!