Are you an experienced Registered Nurse or a PCA ?
You are required for immediate shifts in Aged Care Facilities and Hospitals in Melbourne. Join today!
Healthcare Australia Victoria includes your local facility, with more than enough work to go around. With a large range of shifts available choose when you would like to work from AM, PM and ND shifts.
If you have availability Monday to Friday, you will be spoilt for choice!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your shifts today – Join Healthcare Australia!
- PCAs must have at least 6 months experience OR currently completing second year Nursing Bachelors OR Diploma of Nursing Student who has completed their Aged Care Placement
- Registered Nurse must have 12 months experience
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Current up to date Flu vaccine or willing to obtain
- 2 current relevant referees
- Good communication skills – verbally and written
- A passion for caring for our elderly!
Benefits of Healthcare Australia:
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts
- Variety of shifts. Have the flexibility to decide when you want to work
- Easy to use eHCA app where you can view and confirm shifts easily
- Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service*
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Criminal Record Check
- Free Uniforms
- Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 422 247
One of our friendly staff will take you through a simple and easy recruitment process
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!