Are you an experienced Registered Nurse or Personal Care Assistant with a passion for working in Aged Care? You are required for immediate casual shifts around Melbourne’s Eastern/South East suburbs
Healthcare Australia (HCA) are the largest Healthcare provider in Australia. We require casual staff to work with our agency in Melbourne. With a large range of shifts available, choose when you would like to work from AM, PM and ND shifts available near you. HCA are a preferred provider nationally and locally. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your shifts today, first time and every time. Join Healthcare Australia now!
Must have Monday to Friday availability!
Must be flexible and willing to travel.
Must be available for AM shifts.
- PCAs must have at least 6 months experience OR currently completing second year Nursing Bachelors OR Diploma of Nursing Student who has completed their Aged Care Placement
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Current up to date Flu vaccine or willing to obtain
- 2 current relevant referees
- Good communication skills – verbally and written
- A passion for caring for our elderly!
Benefits of working with HCA:
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts.
- Easy to use eHCA app where you can view and confirm shifts easily
- Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service*
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Criminal Record Check
- Free Uniforms
- Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
- Unbeatable bonuses and referral incentives*
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 422 247
One of our friendly staff will take you through our simple and easy recruitment process
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!