Are you looking for your next adventure? Healthcare Australia offers you the opportunity to travel and see the country whilst earning competitive pay rates and gaining professional development.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the largest locum nursing provider to Rural and Remote facilities in Australia. We are currently experiencing an increased demand for Aged Care Nurses in Rural South Australia. Successful candidates can pick from a variety of roles located in picturesque locations, with opportunities for you to explore the region on your days off.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years as a post-graduate Registered or Enrolled Nurse in Australia within Aged Care
- Experience with Care Planning / ACFI highly desirable
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Current National Police Clearance and WWCC (or ability to obtain one)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout rural SA & WA (And Beyond) while being paid
- Availability for placements up to 12 weeks
- Influenza vaccine MANDATORY
- Must be flexible
What can HCA offer you?
- A dedicated Consultant who will work with you throughout your Rural & Remote career
- Free travel within Australia for placements 6 weeks and over*
- You choose how many placements a year you want to work
- Cash 4 hours $ As a national incentive (1 hour = 1 point, 500 points = $500)*
- $1000 Education allowance*
If this sounds like you and you are ready to make a difference, apply now with your updated CV. Applications without a CV will be disregarded.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!