Healthcare Australia Rural & Remote
As one of the largest Nursing Recruitment Agencies in Australia, Healthcare Australia (HCA) continues to provide quality workforce solutions to rural & remote health services Australia Wide. With an experienced workforce management team, we continue to expand our service delivery due to our supportive approach to our valued team members and consistent fill rates with our clients. At HCA we truly believe that our staff are our assets and invest in our people accordingly. Our Rural & Remote division values are We are accountable, We Care, We are team players, We are leaders and we understand your needs. We are inviting you to submit your expression of interest to join us if you feel that your values
Take your nursing career to the next level!
We have seen a spike in demand for AIN’s/EEN’s & RN’s throughout Rural South Australia facilities. Why wait until 2022? Make your next career move now!
Our South Australian facilities require our help to fill placements from 5 days long up to six + weeks.
We are currently seeking the following skillset:
- Assistant in Nursing, Cert III in Aged care Required, Medication Endorsement would be advantageous
- Registered Nurses – Aged Care/ED/Multipurpose background
- Direct/Dual Registered Midwives
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Willing to participate in HCA’s quality credentialing and on boarding process
- 2+ Years post graduate experience
- Can Cannulate, Venepuncture & Triage (Registered Nurses)
- Have the ability to work throughout Aged Care/Wards/as required by the facility
- Have a willing and can-do attitude! You must be flexible and resilient to be successful in this role
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to always maintain a professional approach
- Work with integrity – do the right thing when nobody is watching
Want to know more? APPLY NOW
For a confidential chat call Mal Carr 08 89431555 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!