Do you want a job that makes a difference in peoples lives? Look no further. Healthcare Australia has amazing opportunities for experienced Enrolled Nurses in a variety of multipurpose services (Small Rural Hospitals) in Western Australia & New South Wales.
Placements range for a minimum of 6 weeks with potential opportunities to go up to 3 months.
Successful Candidates will Demonstrate:
- 2+ years of recent experience in a hospital-based environment utilising a wide variety of skills in areas including General medical/surgical emergency & aged care (candidates who have not worked in all areas but are self-starters & quick learners are welcome to apply)
- Flexible, able & willing to work in all areas as part of a small team
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Current Working with Children Check (or ability to obtain one)
- National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- A Flexible & Adventurous spirit with a strong motivation to excel
What you will receive in return from HCA:
- Free on-going competency training and uniforms provided
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work with HCA
- Free or subsidised accommodation for the duration of your placement
- A dedicated National Consultant who will work with you no matter where you travel in Australia
Who are we?
Healthcare Australia is the leading nursing agency in Australia and has the strongest national presence for Rural & Remote placements in Australia. We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff to all facilities. At HCA your specialist national consultant works for you to ensure you get the opportunity to build on your skills while getting only the outcomes you are 100% satisfied with.
If you feel this is for you, click APPLY NOW or email [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!