Healthcare Australia (HCA), services the healthcare industry throughout Australia, with various divisions including the Sunshine Coast Nursing branch. We are responsible for providing the highest quality nursing staff solutions, to hospitals and aged care facilities across the Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay.
About the role
Located in our Birtinya office, we have an immediate need for a trainee allocations and recruitment consultant to join our Nursing allocation and recruitment team.
Your role will be focused on administration and data entry to support the allocation and recruitment team.
This permanent role is located on the Sunshine Coast and requires you to work a 38-hour week, Monday to Friday.
This is a hands-on role with plenty of support, perfect for a technically savvy person, with a high attention to detail, looking to make a start in an administration role.
Key responsibilities include
- Placement of shift bookings and data entry for new recruits
- Supporting allocation and recruitment team with administrative tasks
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Some data entry and computing skills an advantage
- Proven ability to concentrate in busy environments a necessity
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national and international organisation
- Close, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels and COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
To learn more about HCA:
This is an opportunity to make your mark. Please send your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only candidates who are short-listed for interview will be contacted directly.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!