Our client is seeking an experienced and dedicated ANUM/CCC to join their leadership team within the clinical and aged care services.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of up to $118k
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Up to $13,000 government relocation rebate
- 3 months free accommodation
- Excellent career development
- Flexibility and work-life balance
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in policy development, service projects, and innovative initiatives.
- Provide nursing leadership and representation at meetings and committees.
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, and clients to promote the organisation.
- Supervise Graduate Nurses/ Nursing Students and lead special projects.
- Provide quality nursing care, ensure consumer involvement, and maintain records.
- Manage caseload, contribute to multidisciplinary team, and uphold documentation standards.
- Assist in planning, delivering, and evaluating nursing care, ensuring compliance and privacy.
- Maintain professional competence through development activities and CPD standards.
- Participate in quality improvement, safety, and risk management initiatives.
- Uphold values, report unethical behaviour, and support integrity within the organisation.
To be a successful candidate, you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) funding
- Demonstrate competency in clinical care across a broad spectrum.
- Commitment to ensuring safe, quality care for all consumers and their families
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team and autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Current Victorian driver’s license
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- COVID-19 and flu vaccination or willingness to obtain
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through the recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Faye Campbell on 0455 234 127 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!