Provide a high quality of care to our clients in aged care facilities and hospitals across the Gold Coast.
Benefits of HCA:
Access to shifts at a wide variety of aged care facilities . At HCA your shift options are endless !
- Must have 6 months experience as an AIN
- Recent experience (within the last two years)
- Must have a cert 3 or 4 in aged Care OR Nursing student in 2nd + year
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Excellent verbal/written English communication skills
- Available to work across all shifts (AM/PM/ND)
- Willing to travel to a variety of locations
- Provide evidence of recent Hep B Immunity, MMR, Pertussis, Varicella and Influenza 2022 Vaccine
- Evidence of Covid Vaccine
WHY WORK FOR HCA:
- Working within a friendly supportive HCA team
- User friendly eHCA smartphone app to support electronic timesheets
- FREE annual mandatory training
- Online shift and availability management via our eHCA app
- Travelling? We have branches across Australia!
Healthcare Australia we believe our greatest asset is our employees. If you are someone who is striving to make a difference to the quality of life for the elderly, join HCA today to be part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing Australian owned agency.
Apply now via SEEK or email a recent resume to our friendly recruitment team at: [email protected]
Note: Only suitable and experienced candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!