The opportunity and about the role:
Reporting to the Business Development Team Leader, the Business Development Consultant will ensure the successful delivery of NDIS initiatives to increase the participant database in line with Business Development plan.
The position will work with others to develop processes that ensure appropriate use of resources and the efficient and successful pursuit and conversion of quality leads.
- Generate new business revenue
- Retention and growth of current partnerships working collaboratively with the broader team
- Ensure that staff and other resources are efficiently allocated
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Professionally represent the company as the leading healthcare recruitment company in Australia
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date BD pipeline
- What you will bring to the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in Healthcare/Business Development
- Experience in preparation of SIL quotes in a medium to large organisation
- Process improvement and conceptualization experience
- Exceptional presentations skills, strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Intermediae MS Office skills
- Experience in the Disability sector
- NDIS worker screening check
- Current National Police record check
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to:
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!