Are you a remote area nurse looking to broaden your experience?
This is your opportunity to travel to remote locations throughout NT, WA, QLD, expand your cultural diversity and earn great $$ whilst making a difference in the community. Healthcare Australia have various contracts available for remote area nurses ranging from 2 to 12 weeks.
Healthcare Australia is a leader in the healthcare recruitment industry & our Contracts Team, specialise in placing the best candidates in the most attractive locations around Australia. Healthcare Australia pride themselves on delivering quality service & this is the reason our candidates love working for us.
Successful applicants should possess the following:
• Minimum 4+years proven recent experience as a remote area nurse
• Remote Area Courses required:
– AGV or SA Immunisation Program Certificate
– Remote Emergency Care (REC)
– Maternity Emergency Care (MEC)
• Full AHPRA registration
• Current National Police Clearance & Working with children’s or willingness to obtain
• Full work rights in Australia (Sponsorship Not Available)
Healthcare Australia’s benefits include:
• Your personal consultant, who supports you while on and off contract, and a 24/7 after hours service
• $500 Education allowance and free travel once completed a 6 weeks contract ***T&C Apply
• Earn bonuses for referring other successful nurses
• New to Remote Area Nursing Pathways
Join the agency that everyone wants to work with, call us today to find out more!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For further information or a private discussion please contact Cassidy McCauley at [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!