Seeking Travel nurses who are looking for an outback adventure! With the stunning landscapes, cascading waterfalls, abundant wildlife and rich cultural history! Healthcare Australia is seeking talented and passionate RN’s, RAM’s & RANS who share the same values at HCA we do. That no matter what the geographic location everyone deserves quality health care. If you’re looking for a new adventure the Territory has you covered! why not work and play in some of the Territory treasures?
Successful Candidates will Demonstrate:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Availability for 6 to 12 weeks +
- Hold Advanced Life Support Certificate (Highly regarded)
- Australian National Police clearance & WWCC or willing to obtain
- Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent (Enrolled Nurses Only)
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Emergency Department
- Dual and Direct Entry Midwives
- Multipurpose facility – Acute/Rural ED & Aged
- Aged Care
- General Medical/Surgical
- Theatre – All rounder
- Remote Area Nurse/Midwife
What can HCA offer you?
- Attractive agency rates
- FREE travel and accommodation within Australia *
- You choose your placements*
- Cash 4 hours $ As a national incentive (1 hour = 1 point, 500 points = $500)*
- FREE Education *
About HCA we believe a career in helping others with their career can be one of the most satisfying and rewarding jobs you’ll ever decide to undertake. If you have a genuine interest in the healthcare industry and you’re motivated, flexible and willing to learn, then we’d like to hear from you. Hit APPLY NOW or send your CV to [email protected]
Interested in any more roles contact me on
** Only short listed candidates will be contacted **
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!