Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the leading national healthcare business, with Home Care is a growing division. HCA Home Care support our elderly, nationally, to remain living in their own homes.
Do you love working with people, have a passion for working with the elderly and want to help them to stay in their own homes as long as possible? Would you like to manage a team of support workers to deliver the very best care and support to our clients? Are you organised and keep up to date with your paperwork? Know how to balance a basic budget? Want to grow your management and business skills? This is sounding just like the job for you.
About the Role
We have a 12 month parental leave Care and Support Coordinator position available in Adelaide.
Every client invites us into their home to support them. Your role is key in understanding the clients and what they want and need done. Their individual support plans describe what they want done and how they like it done. Your role is to assist the client to develop their plans. Your role is key in knowing and supporting the staff that work in a team to support the clients. You help them to know what their role is. You ensure they have all the skills to do that role. You help the clients’ achieve their goal/s by ensuring high-quality care and support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and professional attitude to your work, the clients and organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team supporting clients and staff.
- Well-developed computer skills, specifically with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Current Drivers License and access to a roadworthy vehicle.
- National Police Clearance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working in Home Care, disability, or similar fields
- Possess or willing to work towards a Certificate III or IV Aged Care and Community Work
- A second language
- Qualifications in an ageing concern i.e. dementia and / or a leadership qualification
- Demonstrated understanding of Person-Centred Care and wellness/reablement approaches
Benefits on offer
- Permanent full time Monday to Friday role – flexible start time between 8 AM and 9 AM
- No on-call
- Supportive manager and team
- Market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry
- Training and career progression opportunities
Please send online applications only, directly through this website.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
It a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!