About the role
We are currently seeking highly motivated Care Managers or experienced Clinical Care Coordinators looking to step up into a leadership role. Multiple positions available across NSW!
- Competitive remuneration up to $140k + super
- Career progression pathways
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Supportive team environment
- Relocation assistance available
- Manage daily clinical operations at the care home.
- Lead and support the clinical team in coaching, mentoring, performance management, and education.
- Review incidents and ensure compliance with ACFI assessments.
- Direct person-centred care planning for residents.
- Conduct clinical governance audits and oversee medication management.
- Coordinate with healthcare professionals to optimise resident care.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current AHPRA registration
- Postgraduate qualifications in aged care (desirable)
- Proven track record in delivering quality clinical care within an aged care or acute setting
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and care planning capabilities
- Highly effective communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now or contact Ciara Harty on 0459 783 117 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!