Competitive remuneration on offer – $110,000 plus super
Relocation allowance available
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint a Care Manager to work within their aged care facility based in Narrandera.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the accurate and timely completion of reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure compliance with accreditation standards
- Provide clinical leadership, education, training, and support
- Document care plans and clinical information
- Drive continuous improvement and risk management activities
- Manage admissions, assessments, reviews, and submissions
- Foster a positive and collaborative team culture
- Support the general manager
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within aged care
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound clinical skills and knowledge
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!