Healthcare Australia have partnered with a trusted Aged Care/Retirement Living provider that are on the hunt for a Care Manager to join their team in Balwyn.
About the Role
As the on-site clinical manager, this role will require you to coordinate staff to ensure the personalised care delivery of all residents in this 50-apartment community. Prior experience and current knowledge on delivery of home care packages is a must, given most residents currently receive one within the community. Being able to show an ability to adapt and to possess the capability to deliver a holistic care program is essential. With varying needs within the community, you will be passionate about ensuring that every resident receives the care that is suitable to their needs.
As a key pillar in the community, you will be required to represent the values of the organisation which centre around being a passionate member of the healthcare sector and respecting others whilst nurturing a collaborative environment where others feel welcomed.
Remuneration: $100k + super
- Responsible for human resource functions pertaining to the running of the village; including but not limited to staff management, rostering, appraisals etc.
- Conducting care plans for new residents entering the community and completing care plan reviews for existing residents.
- Maintaining a professional approach whilst liaising with key personnel within and as an extension of the community.
- Provide clinical leadership of a team or RN’s, EN’s & PCA’s.
- Responsible for ensuring care services comply with regulative and legislative requirements.
- Uphold strong clinical governance principles as part of your duties in the role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- High-level clinical expertise and capability to lead a dedicated care team around you
- Prior experience in clinical leadership in a community care setting
- Demonstrated experience in HR processes; staff management, rostering etc.
- Current Criminal Record Check OR willingness to obtain one
- Current CPR certificate OR willingness to obtain one
- Up to date Flu Vaccination & COVID-19 Vaccination
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If you are a Registered Nurse with a background of working in the community or in another setting which requires you to handle home care packages with minor managerial experience, but you are wanting to take the next step in your career please do apply – candidates will be assessed on a case by case basis.
To apply please click on “Apply” OR please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!