About the Role
Healthcare Australia have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Manager to lead a team in an Aged Care facility in Tamworth, NSW. As Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality care, maintenance of standards and promotion of a positive work environment. The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Manager or a Registered Nurse with a background in community aged care who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Benefits on offer:
- $49ph + super
- Salary Packaging
- Join a leading and trusted aged care provider
- Rewarding role where you make a real difference to lives
- Responsible for organising, delivering and overall performance of care delivery within a community
- Monitor the work practices of all care staff and provide direction, guidance and training to ensure services provided meet the residents’ needs
- Establish appropriate care plans aligned to the residents’ and respite clients’ care needs
- Adhere to all relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures
As the successful Care Manager, you will have:
- AHPRA registration
- Prior experience in community management, business management
residential or community aged care
- Highly developed clinical assessment skills and the ability to lead the care team
- High focus on and commitment to customer service, choice and control
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with key stakeholders to achieve required are outcomes for residents
- Full Australian working rights
If this sounds like the perfect role then click Apply now!
For more information about this role call Hannah on 02 8330 4474 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!