Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
We have clients looking for Care Managers for their aged care facilities across Victoria.
Key responsibilities include:
- Professional approach to engagement with all key internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in Human Resource Management of clinical staff including RNs, ENs and PCAs;
- Responsible for ensuring care services comply with regulative and legislative requirements;
- Provide Care Leadership in line with Policy and Procedures to ensure clinical and care governance is achieved
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in clinical leadership in a community care setting
- Highly developed clinical assessment skills and the ability to lead the care team
- Demonstrated experience in risk management
- Registration with AHPRA (Div 1 Registered Nurse)
- Current Police Check clearance
- Current CPR certificate
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Luke Bonell on 0409 675 106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!