- Competitive salary on offer between $94,000 to $105,000 plus super
- Access to salary sacrificing
- Multiple positions available
Join one of SA’s largest not-for-profit organisations on a permanent full-time basis at Lightsview or on a 12-month fixed term contract at Parafield Gardens.
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is a large South Australian not-for-profit organisation providing residential care, retirement living and help at home.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint a Care Services Manager on a permanent full-time basis at Lightsview and a 12-month fixed term contract at Parafield Gardens.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with residents, families and staff
- Lead and influence the delivery of quality care
- Educate, mentor and manage staff to promote a holistic, person-centred approach
- Ensure the facility operates in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement and continuous improvement programs
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Oversee and monitor the provision of care and services
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of business plans and budgets
- Assist with staff selection, management, development and appraisals
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the aged care industry
- Ability to liaise with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Experience building strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and human resource management
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!