Healthcare Australia, Australia’s largest national healthcare recruitment solutions provider.
About the Role
Care workers or Bachelor of Nursing students required to join a highly regarded agency work force with shifts located in aged care facilities within South Australia.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: $29 – $48 per hour
- More shifts than any other agency in the country
- Regular incentive programs
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Free Smartphone App to book and confirm shifts online
- Free ongoing professional development CPD points
- Free uniform & ID Badge available
To be considered:
- Certificate 3 or higher in Aged care or Individual Support
- Completed a Bachelor of Nursing placement
- Current National Police Certificate
- Serology evidence
- Proven experience within the aged care setting
- Experience caring for those living with dementia
- Experience with medication administration – desirable
- Experience completing ACFI documentation using both electronic and non-electronic care systems
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call our Recruitment team on 1300 422 247 today!
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!”
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!