Healthcare Australia is the largest Australian owned and operated Healthcare Nursing Agency, with an increasing number of Aged Care clients seeking suitably qualified staff. HCA requires additional aged carers ready for immediate start to work with our Residential Aged Care.
This diverse role will see you pick up shifts within various Residential Aged Care facilities to provide essential care services for older Australians living within the facility.
Successful candidates will be flexible with their approach to working hours, possess excellent communication skills and have a commitment to providing the best possible care to aged clients and their families.
What’s on Offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Regular incentive programs – CA$H4HOUR$
- NDIS Worker Screening Check reimbursement*
- Free Police Clearance
- Free competency training online and practical
- Free uniform & ID Badge available
- Free Smartphone App to book and confirm shifts online
- More shifts than any other agency in the country
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- 24/7 telephone support
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support Aged Care
- Recent completion of work placement
- Influenza Vaccination & Covid-19 Vaccination (x3 Doses required)
For more information about this opportunity, please call our Recruitment Team on 1300 660 321.
*Minimum hours required for reimbursement of NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!