Healthcare Australia is the agency in Australia that can offer you shifts and/or short term contracts in a variety of Aged Care and Acute settings within the Wide Bay Burnett region! Excellent way to top up your income, gain variety and flexibility or travel Australia!
Healthcare Australia have experienced a high demand in Aged Care/Acute contracts across the Wide Bay region and require passionate, qualified and experienced professionals to join our organisation to support our clients.
Multiple contracts available!
- Must have 12 months experience as an RN within the relevant setting (Aged Care or Acute)
- Willing to travel to a variety of locations around the Wide Bay region
- Current 2023 flu vaccine
- Covid Vaccination evidence – 3 doses
- NDIS worker screening card for Aged Care settings
Benefits of HCA:
- FREE mandatory training (practical sessions)
- No Police check – no worries, we’ll organise one for you, at no cost
- Largest Nursing Agency in Australia – easy to transfer around the country
- APP for iPhone/Android – Manage your own shifts/availabilities on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more paper to worry about
- Weekly pay or choose to get paid daily
- Supportive and friendly team support 24/7
- HCA is over 50 years old, providing stability and sustainability
- HCA only hires experienced people
- Refer a friend bonus (t’s and c’s apply)
- Excellent and regular REWARDS to EARN or WIN!
CLICK ON APPLY
Please note: Only suitable and experienced candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!