Our client is a leading local employer of choice due to our friendly and values’ based culture, as well as our ongoing commitment to career development and employee satisfaction. With 67% of our workforce stating that our organisation is a ‘truly a great place to work’, we think they are on the right track!
As a part of The team, you can access an extensive array of benefits such as:
- Attractive salary packaging options:
- Up to $9010 annually towards household expenses
- An additional $2650 annually towards meals and entertainment expenses
- Discounts at our Pharmacy (excludes prescription medication)
- Bulk billing opportunities at I-Med and Sullivan Nicolaides located within our Hospital
- Monthly staff BBQ, Employee of the Month Awards and an Annual awards evening to recognise our outstanding employees and their contributions
- Morning and afternoon tea provided daily
- Access to our dedicated onsite Learning and Development team providing ongoing training, education and professional development opportunities
- A variety of Committees and Working Parties to become involved with and contribute ideas/knowledge
- Temporary and short term accommodation options may be available to assist while you source permanent accommodation (for staff relocating)
- Relocation assistance may be available through Smartsalary
- Active social club providing opportunities to build connections and establish yourself in the community
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for either an experienced Cath Lab nurse or a Registered Nurse with the passion to be trained and upskilled as a key member of our Cardiac Investigations Unit (Cath Lab) team. We offer a comprehensive and extensive training program and are seeking an applicant who meets our values and will be a great team fit as our Cath Lab team are a small team who work closely together and consider each other as family, not just colleagues.
Working in our state of the art facilities with a team of top-ranked cardiologists and vascular surgeons, we offer to our patient’s diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical services in acute cardiac emergencies and the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the blood vessels.
Day to day duties for this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Delivering a high standard of nursing care within the unit contributing to an exceptional patient experience
- Working across different speciality areas and roles within the Cath Lab, including, Admission Nurse, Scrub Nurse, Scout Nurse, Haemo Nurse, Recovery Nurse
- Ensuring patient flow is managed whilst providing high standards of patients care
Strong emphasis will be placed on the applicant’s ability to demonstrate the organisations values of Courage, Diligence, Compassion, Wisdom and Friendliness, as well as their ability to commit to and apply these values in the workplace.
Key Selection Criteria
- Evidence of tertiary qualifications and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience working in a Cardiac Investigation Unit (Cath Lab) or;
- Relevant medical experience gained in an acute environment that demonstrates knowledge and skills transferrable to a role in a cardiac investigation unit
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, share information and work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary health team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to build trust, promote confidence and satisfaction with patients, families and support persons
- Working knowledge of patient flow and bed management relevant to a private healthcare setting
- Demonstrated ability to commit to and apply the organisational values
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position classification: Registered Nurse
- Remuneration: $69 964 to $89 905 per annum depending on experience
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Sharon Eden at [email protected] or call for a confidential chat on 07 3099 8513
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!