If you have a strong background in CDDD we would love to hear from you!
For our Permanent Full-Time Leadership opportunity!
- Not for profit – salary sacrificing
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite parking provided
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s Largest Nursing Recruiter and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities in Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated manager to provide leadership and support to our dynamic Central Sterilising Services Department (CSSD) team at a City Centre Adelaide based Hospital
As the CSSD Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the daily coordination and allocation of resources within the department, liaising with 3rd parties and ensuring all activities comply with Australian Standards. This position holds a key leadership and management role which will see you work closely with the Executive team to achieve organisational goals. This fast paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Perioperative Services Manager.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong Sterilising Services skillset, and previous Manager or similar department senior role wanting to step into a management role. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team. You will be a leader with a passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow.
You will also require
- highly experienced Instrument Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services and the requirements of AS/NZS 4187 OR Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience within a management or leadership role is essential
- 3 years minimum experience within a sterilisation team or unit.
- Certificate lll in Sterilisation Services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop team members with potential to advance their career
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and capital resources
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
- Coffee on meet and greet
For more information on this exciting opportunity
please call Sharon Eden our Senior Permanent Recruiter on 08 7421 4437 today!
Or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!