Employ-Ease Pty Ltd is an industry leading registered training organisation that has delivered high-quality training and vocational services to people in Australia for 20 years. We have established ourselves as a proven provider of quality training that gets results, particularly in the areas of Aged Care, HACC and Disability. We pride ourselves in our quality service, with small class sizes & flexible learning environments.
Due to growing numbers in enrollments, we are looking for trainers in Certificate IV in Disability. We have consistent work for suitable trainers and assessors in Mill Park and Epping. You will be facilitating learning online (on Zoom) and face-to-face. You will be provided with training to equip you with virtual facilitation skills. Classes run from 9:30am – 3:30pm, the successful applicant must be available during these times on Mondays and Tuesdays.
EmployEase provide all session plans, powerpoints and assessment guides. The successful applicant will bring enthusiasm to the classroom and have a desire to see their students succeed.
– Trainer/Assessor Certificate IV in Disability
– Classroom and Virtual (Zoom) delivery
– Undertaking workplace assessments
– Completing paperwork to meet National Standards
– Attendance at paid monthly Trainers’ Meetings & EmployEase professional development sessions.
Essential Selection Criteria:
– Certificate IV in Disability – or higher
– Must have currency in the Disability sector
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
– Current Working with Children Check
– Covid19 Vaccinated
– Previous experience delivering community services courses
– Sound understanding of VET system
– Ability to communicate with, and support, a wide range of learners
To apply, submit your current resume, with a covering letter stating how you address the above criteria.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!