Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the nation’s leading healthcare workforce and recruitment solutions provider. Supplying Disability Support Workers, Youth Workers, nursing staff, aged care workers and Doctors and Allied Health Professionals across the country.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contribute towards delivering the highest level of support in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
About the role
If your passion is developing networks, building business with superior customer service and making a difference in the community, then this role is for you!
Our Perth team is searching for a business development professional to join our Community Care team as the Client Liaison Consultant.
With a dedicated focus on the WA Social Services Sector, you will drive the development of new business partnerships and assist in growing share with existing client relationships.
Working alongside local and interstate colleagues you will partner with For-Purpose organisations and assist in contingent workforce strategies to ensure there are adequate supports to those in need across WA.
Your role will be dynamic and diverse with no two days the same, whilst being rewarding and challenging at the same time.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients ensuring we are offering superior customer service and compliant workforce supports.
- Contribute towards the growth and development of new business.
- Work closely with the Business Manager, recruitment and operations teams to communicate accurate demand requirements and assist in managing casual workforce pools to meet the needs of our clients.
- Effectively manage operational administration including daily inbound and outbound client and candidate calls, database updates, etc.
- Cold calling and answering inbound queries.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Existing network of connections across the Disability and Residential Out of Home Care Sector in Perth.
- Ambition, determination, and motivation.
- Strong client service and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A lateral thinker, who can think outside the box.
- Excellent PC literacy – including MS Office and Excel.
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines.
- The right personality to work with those in need in our community
Previous experience gained from within a sales or business development environment will be highly regarded, as would experience in a similar role in the healthcare or social services sector.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!