Now in our 51st year, as an employer today we focus on our people to ensure a great home/work life balance. We’re proud of our heritage and progressive about the future.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage hybrid working arrangements and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Working alongside our parent company Healthcare Australia, HCA Education is a registered training organisation and has been delivering training and vocational services across all states for over 25 years. Over this time HCA Education has established itself as a proven provider of quality industry training, specialising in the Aged Care, Disability and Health Services sectors.
The Education and Training Division of HCA actively supports the training and continuous professional development of internal HCA staff, as well as providing a fee for service model to our external clients
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Client Relationship/Business Development Officer is instrumental in fostering strong client relationships and driving business development for HCA Education. Responsibilities include identifying, developing, and nurturing leads to expand our market share in industry training.
This role plays a key role in cultivating and sustaining strong client relationships. This involves business development by identifying, developing, and nurturing leads to position HCA Education as a preferred provider of accredited and non-accredited training solutions. The officer will proactively engage in outbound/cold calls to discuss training services, linking industry training, online learning, and the RTO. The primary objective is to secure new deals for HCA Education and Training, expanding its market share in industry training.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To build the external client contracts
- Prospect new leads and develop client base for Industry Training, LMS and the RTO
- Increase revenue growth from existing clients by upselling services, course development services, and identify avenues to increase user numbers
- To maintain an understanding of current RTO courses on our scope and various modes of delivery nationally
- Work as part of the HCA Education and Training team to achieve set goals
- Support the Marketing Manager with all marketing collateral ensuring currency and compliance (including digital marketing and website)
- Development and maintenance of relationships with external clients
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies, and procedures.
- Stay updated with healthcare industry trends and developments and healthcare/ aged care / NDIS standards
- Collaborate with HCA divisions to acquire new leads and cross sell their services as well to enhance profile of HCA across the industry.
- Maintain the CRM with updated client information and up to date activity
To be Considered:
- Background in Sales or Business development
- Experience in making outbound cold calls to clients to source new leads and build and grow the existing client database
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in working with a CRM and ability to pick up systems and internal databases
- Proven administration and organisation skills including the ability to meet deadlines/manage competing priorities, perform tasks accurately and manage time effectively
- The ability and drive to consistently achieve set results
- High level communication skills – both written and verbal
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
- People-Centric Culture: Experience a workplace where people are at the heart of everything we do, guided by our core values.
- High-Quality Product: Work with a top-notch product, ensuring your efforts are backed by excellence
- Supportive Team: Thrive in a close-knit, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Continuous Development: Benefit from ongoing training and support with access to an education allowance to nurture your skills and career
- Hybrid Work: Enjoy flexible hybrid working conditions that empower work-life balance
- Generous Leave: Access extra leave (conditions apply) to recharge and rejuvenate and a day off for your birthday
We are a team working together, we never forget that we’re people-focused. We respect human relationships and aim to make a big difference in people’s lives across the country. We embrace a culture of inclusivity and we align our actions with Our Values:
We are accountable | We care | We are team players | We are leaders
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply with your current CV and cover Letter.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!