HCA is welcoming expressions of interest for facilitation roles across Sydney. The demand of work is currently on the rise and the Agency are looking to recruit facilitators ASAP!
Established in 1973, Nursing Agency Australia (NAA) specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to hospitals across New South Wales. Forming a part of Healthcare Australia, the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia, we can offer you flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel due to our national footprint.
Working with HCA you will have;
- Should be RN Level 5 and experience in Acute care, Critical care or Mental Health wards.
- Current position/work in a Public Hospital preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience as a Clinical Facilitator desirable.
- Cert IV in TAE 40116 OR experience facilitating.
- Passionate care-giving combining empathy and excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in work location and scheduling, able to travel.
- Rights to work in Australia.
Benefits and culture
- Earn extra while working with us, get at least 1 point every hour your work with us once you have 500 points, claim it for $500
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Exclusive provider agreements with private & public sectors ensuring we always get shifts first
- Online shift and availability management
- Free online and practical competencies that equal CPD points
- Free uniform
- Opportunity to transfer to another state or the UK
If you are interested in joining the agency and available for an immediate start, please click apply or email your CV directly through to k[email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!