About the Role:
Healthcare Australia have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager in a leading private residential aged care Home in Gold Coast. As Clinical Manager, you will be a mentor and educator to your team, providing effective management of our residents’ care and well being.
The successful Clinical Manager will be an influential leader with a drive to create and maintain a culture of success.
Benefits on offer:
- $90 – $105k
- Provided with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions
- Work for a leading name in the industry
- A friendly and caring environment where relationships are valued
- Full-time position (Monday – Friday)
- Consultation with the Residence Manager
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the clinical/care service components of the strategic plan
- Staff selection, management, development and appraisal
- Supervise and drive the provision of quality and comprehensive nursing care
- Ensure the facility functions in line with Residential Aged Care quality standards, legislation and best practice guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration in Registered Nursing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in a similar role or experience in a senior nursing/management level
- A relationship centered approach to care and supervision with a genuine interest in working with the aged
- In depth understanding and experience with ACFI
- Expertise in medication administration and wound care with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence
- Strong leadership and excellent communication displaying a high level of interpersonal skills
- Great understanding of care planning, goal setting and evaluation documentation
- All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination as an inherent requirement of the role
- Valid National Police Record Check
- Evidence of Covid19 Vaccinations required
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then click Apply now!
Call Alexiss on 028 330 4403 or Email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!