- You are part of a caring organisation with a long history of helping others
- Your work makes a tangible difference to people with spinal cord injury and their families
- Family-friendly flexible workplaces
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- Up to $15,899 of your income tax-free
- Flexible salary packaging
- Off-street parking
- Active social club
- EEO employer – we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia
About the company
Our client is a large not-for-profit organisation supporting people with spinal injuries towards their most fulfilling lives!
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint a Clinical Nurse Consultant in the Newcastle area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting assessments providing interventions, and reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key
prescribes, relevant groups, and professional bodies
- Provision of clinical education to internal and external networks.
- Lead and influence the delivery of quality care
- Educate, mentor, and support with accurate reporting and documentation
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement programs
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 5 years experience and ability to demonstrate skills working with people with physical disabilities and complex health needs
- Evidence of clinical leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary
framework to plan, deliver and coordinate patient care
- Strong clinical background in spinal cord injury or other associated neurological disabilities and/or general continence, wound care, and/or rehabilitation nursing. (Desirable)
- Current NDIS Worker Check or willingness to obtain same.
- Current NSW Driver’s license.
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Does this sound like you someone you know? We offer a $500 referral fee:)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Holly O’ Dwyer on 0459 482 384 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!