- Permanent Part Time role
- Hourly Rate between $40.86 and $50.57
- Based at our Contact Centre
- Attractive salary packaging options – up to $18,550 tax free
Based in our Contact Centre, this is a dynamic role where you will be required to assess all referrals received to us for appropriateness for community nursing, care delivery requests and funding requirements. Providing telehealth care advise to our client’s, you will also support our Enrolled Nurse team within the Virtual Hospital unit, using the latest wireless video technology, delivering specific nursing services to eligible clients in their own home.
Shifts rostered over 7 days, between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm.
- The Clinical Nurse role is management and oversight of all referrals coming in to us.
- Supporting the Client Service Coordinators, Referral Officers, Services Support Officers, in management of referrals and ongoing client care needs.
- Clinical oversight of the Virtual Hospital
- Providing health advice and over the phone clinical assessments to our clients
- Oversight and Support of client’s journey.
- Liaising with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Maintaining Contractual compliance.
Day to Day
- Referral management
- Funding review and applications for ongoing services
- Transferring of client’s to more appropriate programs according to their care needs
- Phone assessment of client care needs
- Phone assessment and health advice to current clients
- Supporting Referral and Care Support Team with issues identified
- Supporting of discharge of clients from our Services
The Candidates we are looking for should have:
- Out of the box thinking to get the best results for our clients
- Current registration with AHPRA and a minimum 4 years’ post-graduate clinical experience
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal and listening) with a friendly and empathetic approach
- Computer literacy, including Comcare, Microsoft Office suite and Portals
- Ability to respond to dynamic clinical management situations
- Advanced problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of telephone health advice, complex client management, funding programs, community services
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If this sounds like your next step contact
Sharon Eden on 08 7421 4437 for a confidential chat
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!