- Aged care
- Northern suburbs
- Permanent full-time or part-time
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is a large South Australian not-for-profit organisation providing residential care, retirement living and home care.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint Clinical Nurses to their aged care facilities based in the northern suburbs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete comprehensive assessments and care plans
- Develop relationships with residents, families and co-workers
- Ensure high quality assessments and care plans are completed within relevant timeframes
- Lead and influence the delivery of quality care
- Educate, mentor and support with healthcare professionals
- Ensure the facility operates in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement programs
- Adhere to all policies, processes and procedures
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the aged care industry
- Ability to build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!