- Permanent Full Time with competitive salary $118,000 – $124,000
- Attractive Salary packaging options – up to $18,550 tax free
- Keswick based Metro Adelaide – Clinical Leadership role
Do you have a passion for Palliative care in clients homes?
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can lead high quality, contemporary palliative nursing care to our valued clients?
If so, this role is for you!
In this role you will provide clinical leadership to the palliative care nurses to ensure our client’s needs are met in the comfort of their own homes, supporting individualised end of life care
You will act as an advocate for clients & foster relationships with them, their families, the team tertiary teams and other stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome.
Our clients employees relate to their vision of best care, helping people remain at home, independent an active in their community. With a caring, supportive and values driven culture, we offer some great benefits:
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging up to $18,550 per year
- Flexibility in hours will be considered
- Mobile phone and laptop provided to perform your job
- Access to their Wellbeing Program with regular wellbeing activities, internal initiatives, discounted gym membership and health insurance
- Employee Assistance Program Access for staff and family members
- Comprehensive and supportive induction program
- Support and mentoring within an experienced palliative care team
- Ongoing professional development, leadership coaching & research opportunities
To be considered, you will need to meet the following selection criteria
- Minimum 2 years Palliative Care Nursing experience and a current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualification in relevant speciality or willingness to work toward
- Understanding of PCOC assessment, outcomes, quality improvements & benchmarking
- Demonstrated clinical leadership with the ability to support and coach staff to achieve high quality outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of palliative care symptom management requirements to be an escalation point of nursing staff
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Sharon Eden on 08 7421 4437 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!