Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, sustainability, and innovation.
HCA is seeking an experienced Enrolled Nurse and Registered Nurse in areas such as Brunswick, Pascoe Vale, Essendon, Tullamarine, Broadmeadows, Coburg, Glenroy, and surrounding suburbs. As a Community Nurse for HCA NDIS, you will enjoy a diverse and rewarding role, and will be offered a variety of shifts with some amazing NDIS participants.
Tasks include administering medication and enemas, PEG feeding, diabetes management and wound care.
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience in community or acute or aged care nursing
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid(HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
- Willing to undergo a police check
- NDIS worker screening check or willing to obtain one
- Experience working with disabilities highly desirable
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Work close to home
- eHCA app – HCA’s fantastic one-stop app managing all your work-related tasks
- 24/7 support team
- Dedicated recruiter for your streamlined onboarding experience
- Online self-service portal – simple and intuitive documents management
- Free Victorian police checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Trainings available
Click apply to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Sam on 1300 422 111.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to undergo a police check (at no charge to you). Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!