Permanent full-time or part-time
Large not-for-profit organisation
Varied caseload of NDIS patients
Community/ home care
Adelaide and other regional SA locations available
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint an Occupational Therapist to their large not-for-profit organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide evidence based occupational therapy services
- Assess and treat a varied caseload of NDIS patients in their own homes
- Equipment prescription and home modifications
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Complete timely and accurate documentation
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Australian working rights
- Australian drivers’ licence
- National Police Clearance
- NDIS clearance (or willing to obtain)
- 2022 Flu vaccination
- 2x Covid vaccinations plus booster
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurances
- Competitive remuneration on offer
- Salary packaging
- Access to a company vehicle
- Great company culture
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!