Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Physiotherapist to join our team to provide quality community aged care services.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality evidence-based programmes in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
This role will involve travelling to client’s homes in Armidale – a great opportunity to be paid to explore the beautiful NSW countryside!
Key responsibilities/ Case load:
You will be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programmes to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility, helping them to continue living the life they want.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care.
- Falls, balance & strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Full-time (also open to part-time or casual)
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Armidale, NSW
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Career development – clear pathways to leadership
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- $500+ Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Generous paid leave entitlements
- Access to staff-only rewards & discounts with major retailers including grocery and petrol brands.
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration (Full or Limited registration)
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to May Lam at [email protected],
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!