Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Physiotherapist to join our team to provide quality community aged care services.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality evidence-based programmes in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
This role will involve travelling to client’s homes – what a great opportunity to be paid to explore the city!
Key responsibilities/ Case load:
You will be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programmes to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility, helping them to continue living the life they want.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care.
- Falls, balance & strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Full-time or part-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Sydney
- Flexible working hours – opportunity to work school hours for a better work & family life balance!
- Work from home flexibility – do your report writing from home.
- Paid travel between consults and reimbursement for KMs travelled
- Opportunities for intrastate and interstate travel
- Supportive and inclusive multidisciplinary team
- Career development – clear progression pathways
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Internal professional development events
- Leadership programmes
- Yearly PD Fund (internal & external training valued at $5,000 – perm staff only)
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Generous paid leave/ parental leave entitlements – we love seeing our HCA family grow!
- Staff rewards & discounts offered from a variety of brands and retailers, including major grocery and petrol brands.
- Refer a friend to HCA & receive $500!
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current Flu/ Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to May Lam at [email protected],
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
If you have a friend who you think would be a great fit for the role, get in touch and receive a $500 referral bonus if they’re successful!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!