Why HCA Allied Health:
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
We are expanding our Compliance team, seeking a motivated, passionate and high functioning Compliance Administrator to join our fast-paced recruitment team working alongside one other administrator.
The available position will give you the opportunity to work autonomously and showcase your skills as someone who can pick up a task and run with it. We pride ourselves on achieving great results by working hard, striving to be the best, building and maintaining relationships with clients and respecting one another.
- Full-time role Mon – Fri
- 1 day per week working from home
- Sydney CBD office location
- Excellent salary – plus monthly bonus
- Great working environment – excellent team based culture & opportunity for career development
Key responsibilities include:
- Payroll- dealing with all payroll queries and processing timesheets.
- Create and ensure the accuracy of candidate files on our internal database
- Candidate recruitment support including reference checking, collecting all required compliance documents prior to the candidate starting
- Assisting consultants and managers with all requested tasks in an urgent manner
- Electronic file management
- Have experience in fast a paced environment and meeting strict deadlines
- Be able to manage your day effectively and prioritise tasks
- Be hard working, driven & dedicated
- Have strong administration skills & the ability to multitask
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Passionate about attention to detail & be able to work quickly
How to apply:
Please email your resume [email protected] or call 02 9024 3221
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!