Full time – Box Hill
EmployEase is a well-established RTO located in Box Hill. Working alongside our parent company Healthcare Australia, EmployEase has built a strong reputation as a leader in the provision of vocational training specific to the Health and Community Services industry.
EmployEase are currently seeking an experienced, knowledgeable, and highly organised Compliance Manager to ensure our continued RTO compliance. The successful candidate will need solid RTO compliance experience and hold a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification. A Diploma of Quality Auditing would be an advantage.
This important leadership role will be responsible for the:
- Development implementation and review of all internal audits
- Prepare for and oversee all external audits conducted by ASQA and all Regulatory funding bodies both within Victoria and interstate.
- Development and implementation of all rectification plans and the RTO’s quality improvement register
- Management and maintenance of the RTO’s version control system (Novacore)
- Ensuring the quality and compliance of all organisational and curriculum documentation
- Ensuring the RTO’s marketing and social media platforms remain current and complaint
- Managing all RTO funding contract submissions and variations
The successful applicant will have excellent written and oral communication, strong information technology skills and enjoy managing multiple tasks and targets at one time in a high paced work environment.
For a copy of the Position Description please email: [email protected]
To be considered for this position you must provide a Cover Letter clearly outlining how you meet the requirements of this position and include a detailed resume.
Applications via email only to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!