Why HCA Allied Health:
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
They strive to support people to live the healthiest lives possible and to provide services as close to home as possible. They’re aim is to provide excellence in all elements of health care and superior service to all of those they serve.
About the role:
- Location: Griffith or Deniliquin NSW
- Length: 13 weeks locum with potential for permanency
- Monday – Friday / 40 hours per week
- Start date ASAP
- Locum rates $$
- Caseload: 26-28 consumers experiencing mild-moderate mental health concerns who require evidence based counselling. Expectation of 6 therapeutic contacts per day.
- $150 travel expenses and accommodation provided
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Relevant territory qualification
- Counselling experience essential and experience working with consumers with mental health concerns
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Flu vaccine
- Full NSW driving license
How to apply:
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call the recruitment team Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!