This is a rewarding and exciting role with a stimulating and varied caseload – a great opportunity for a dietitian with genuine interest in performing individual assessments and care planning for our elderly clients in residential aged care homes.
About the role:
- Employment type: Part-time or Casual – 2 days per week
- Start Date : Immediately
- Location: Brisbane (north & south)
- Hourly rate : $44 – $48 per hour
Why Chose Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
- Collaborative Culture: At Healthcare Australia, we foster a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to healthcare. Our team of dedicated professionals, including chiropodist specialists, physiotherapists, and pain management experts, work together seamlessly to provide comprehensive treatment plans and ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
- Professional Development: We strongly believe in continuous learning and growth. As a member of our team, you will have access to ongoing training, workshops, and conferences to enhance your skills and stay at the forefront of podiatry advancements.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible scheduling options, allowing you to prioritize both your personal and professional commitments effectively.
- Develop individual care plans specifying client issues, goals, nature of interventions, and plans for review.
- Consult with clients, their representatives, site management, and clinical staff to ensure appropriate implementation of each client’s plan
- Provide clinically appropriate individualised interventions to clients as indicated
- Review client outcomes at specified intervals in order to evaluate whether interventions are meeting the goals
- Complete menu assessments where required and produce high quality client reports.
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Nutrition & Dietetics
- DAA registration
- Driving licence/own transport highly regarded
- Full working rights in Australia
- National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- COVID vaccinations and Booster
How to apply:
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further, please contact send your CV to [email protected]/ 02 9024 3227.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!