The Opportunity and about the role:
Our marketing team is growing!
Working collaboratively with the our marketing team, in this new role you will create, plan and execute all content for HCA MedicOnCall across all digital platforms to generate brand awareness, candidate attraction and position HCA MedicOnCall as a market leader.
The successful candidate will also work collaboratively with multiple aspects of the business including clinical & quality, recruitment, People & Culture and the wider operations teams across HCA.
- Manage and monitor social media platforms for all HCA Allied Health entities (B2B & B2C)
- Write copy, content creation and edit written materials
- Effectively run campaigns and manage our CRM database
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activity results and ROI
Ad-hoc marketing and/or design requests
- Candidate attraction- create and run integrated lead generation campaigns to attract new candidates to join our team (B2B & B2C)
- SEM- create and execute effective SEM campaigns to assist our recruitment team to ensure we are developing leads
- SEM- run our strategy, manage campaigns, spend, audience and ROI
- Plan and create suitable marketing communications to clients – blog content, newsletters etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably marketing, communications or design
- Effective project management skills
- Sound numeracy and financial analysis skills
- Proven experience in managing digital and creating marketing content
- Experience and demonstrated success in people centric, multi-site service businesses
- Proven experience using Microsoft, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Canva programs
About MedicOnCall AND HCA:
Medic Oncall by Healthcare Australia offers locum services, medical workforce management, and unique healthcare industry solutions to healthcare providers, government, corporate and event organisations. This enables us to provide our clients with the best doctors and our doctors with diverse and unique opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels, and the Covid-19 Vaccination Program.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Flexible working conditions
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive and growing organisation. Please email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!