About The Role
As the Director of Clinical Services, you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and accountable for the provision of clinical direction, governance and operational management to support clinical staff and VMO’s.
You will also ensure that clinical practice meets professional service values and facilitates growth and sustainability for the facility.
Based in Newcastle, this role is perfect for an individual with strong, proven leadership capability, a well developed understanding of health funding models and a readiness to take the next step in their rewarding career.
- Minimum 10 years relevant clinical experience and minimum 3 years’ experience in Hospital Management.
- Relevant nursing registration is mandatory and post-graduate qualifications in Nursing Administration, Cert/Dip. Business Management, MBA or equivalent will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience of success in practical aspects such as bed management, patient flow strategies and staffing practices.
- Sound clinical knowledge and skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities with a track record in effectively managing and developing staff, and building respect among staff at all levels.
- A comprehensive knowledge of hospital administrative procedures, clinical governance and other quality related aspects.
- Strong understanding of health funding models.
- A high level of personal maturity and strength of character to successfully grow within a dynamic organisation.
- Strong, collaborative interpersonal communication skills with well developed verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please click on ‘Apply’ or email your resume and cover letter to Val at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5318 9937.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!