- Permanent Part Time role – stable and secure working hours and organised rosters delivered in advance
- Casual also available
- Attractive KM travel allowance
- Supported learning and development program – a Career and not just a Job
- Competitive remuneration PLUS flex-up
- Uniform provision and work mobile phone
- Yearly paid Wellbeing and Community leave days
- Effective team and leaders to collaborate with you and support your career journey with us
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Support Worker to assist clients in their private residence with daily support.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Personal Care, Feeding (PEG), Catheter care, Stoma care
- Monitoring blood pressure/ oxygen levels and Hoist transfers.
- Our clients have complex needs and require an experienced Support worker to assist.
- Provide transportation for your customers within the community, including to appointments, shopping, and leisure activities
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers and their families
Shifts are 7 days, from 6am – 12pm & 2pm – 5pm approx.
This role delivers support to customers within their own homes individually. We do not operate Group Homes and shifts are not in 7hr blocks
To be successful in the role you will have:
- An NDIS working screening check or willingness to obtain one (essential)
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle (essential)
- A positive, flexible attitude and willingness to learn (essential)
- The flexibility to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
- A Cert III/IV in Disability, Aged Care or Assistant in Nursing OR experience in a similar role providing complex personal care to people with a disability
- Confident, professional, and articulate communicator
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough the recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Holly O’ Dwyer on 0459 482 384 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!