Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry. We have teams coordinating Support Workers for NDIS clients across Australia.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in particular Tullamarine and surrounding suburbs.
Shift time is 8am – 10am, 7 days a week.
Your primary role will be providing one on one support to our NDIS participants within their home or out in the community. This can include assisting with daily living activities, providing domestic assistance, as well as personal care, transport, and other aspects of daily living as specified by their NDIS plan. If you are a person with a kind, patient and empathetic nature, and willing to provide with your upmost care, carrying a positive can-do attitude; then this role could be a match for you.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities
- Manual Handling skills and experience such as using hoist, sliding sheet, assisting transferring in and out of bed
- NIDS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Support Workers are considered a part of the HCA team
- Ongoing shifts
- Free Victorian police checks
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or apply directly, please call 1300 422 247. Alternatively click the “Apply Now” link. To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and undergo a DWES check. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!